GMAT Tutoring - Rates & Fine Print Studying for the GMAT is a challenge enough so we're trying to keep the fine print to a minimum. Hopefully we cover all the bases.
- We charge a flat rate for all tutoring. This rate applies to in person and virtual sessions. Rates are locked in. So if you start at a certain rate and our prices happen to increase, you will continue at the lower rate. Andrew's rate is $340/h. Luciano's rate is $260/h. Matt's rate is $200/h.
- For weeknights and weekends Andrew is generally booked 4 weeks in advance. Luciano/Matt 2 weeks in advance. During the extra busy season (May-December) add a week or two to your planning. Most GMAT students will do 2-3 weeks of pre-tutoring work so usually there isn't more than a couple of weeks of lag. If you have a flexible schedule it's possible that we can start sooner. More lead time = easier to schedule and have a well planned GMAT preparation. We do our absolute best to get you going as soon as possible but please: plan early:)!
- Your first invoice will include all of the hours planned up until your first GMAT. We can also split the invoice with the first being 8 hours and the second (sent three weeks later) the balance of the tutoring plan. If there is a second GMAT we'll make a new plan and bill for the new set of hours in the same way, For our tiny company, invoicing before every session and following up on those invoices sucks up a ton of time which we would rather spend planning your GMAT success. All tutoring hours are 100% refundable as long as any remaining sessions on the calendar are cancelled with at least 24 hours notice.
- We charge a flat fee of $150 for pre-tutoring schedules of up to 3 weeks. After completing a tutoring program we charge a flat $100 for access to materials and for GMAT re-take schedules of up to one month. Atlantic materials are only available to active tutoring students.
- Standard tutoring sessions are either 2 hours or 90 minutes. For the first few sessions 2 hours tends to work really well because there's a bunch of content to get through. Down the stretch we prefer 90 minute sessions.
- For invoicing we use Freshbooks. We accept most major debit cards or direct bank transfer through Google Pay and Paypal. We do not accept cash, checks, or credit cards.
This is tough but we have to be pretty strict on this. Sessions are 100% refundable if cancelled with at least 24 hours notice. Sessions are not refundable if cancelled inside of 24 hours. No exceptions.
Arriving on time
- We generally arrive five minutes early. Please take advantage of the extra time.
- Regardless of when you arrive, tutoring sessions always end at the scheduled time. Extending a session negatively affects my other sessions either by creating scheduling conflicts for other students or by simply not giving me a chance to eat lunch:)
If you have any other questions check out the GMAT FAQ or feel free to send us a note at info@AtlanticGMAT.com