GMAT Tutoring - Rates & Fine Print Studying for the GMAT is a challenge enough so we're trying to keep the fine print to a minimum. Hopefully we cover all the bases:
- We charge a flat rate of $290/hour for all tutoring (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, SAT, ACT, SSAT, SHSAT, ISEE). This rate applies to in person and virtual sessions. Rates are locked in. So if you start at a certain rate and my rates happen to increase, you will continue at the lower rate.
- We invoice in 8 hour blocks. For our tiny company, invoicing before every session and following up on those invoices sucks up a ton of time which we would rather spend planning your GMAT success. That doesn't mean that you have to commit to 8 hours. All tutoring hours are 100% refundable as long as any remaining sessions are cancelled with at least 24 hours notice.
- We charge a flat fee of $150 for pre-tutoring schedules of up to 3 weeks. We charge the same fee for re-take schedules of up to one month.
- Standard tutoring sessions are either 2 hours or 90 minutes. For the first few sessions 2 hours tends to work really well because there's a bunch of content to get through. Down the stretch we prefer 90 minute sessions.
- For invoicing we use Freshbooks and through their payment gateway accept most major credit cards along with paypal. We do not accept checks.
This is tough but we have to be pretty strict on this. Sessions are 100% refundable if cancelled with at least 24 hours notice. Sessions are not refundable if cancelled inside of 24 hours. No exceptions.
Arriving on time
- We generally arrive five minutes early. Please take advantage of the extra time.
- Regardless of when you arrive, tutoring sessions always end at the scheduled time. Extending a session negatively affects my other sessions either by creating scheduling conflicts for other students or by simply not giving me a chance to eat lunch:)
If you have any other questions check out the GMAT FAQ or feel free to send us a note at info@AtlanticGMAT.com